15" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Steel Commercial Kegerator
With the stylish HBK15BSRNK Homebrew Kegerator by Kegco, enthusiastic home brewers like you can store and dispense signature beers just like the breweries do. This commercially-rated keg dispenser is safe and powerful enough to be ETL/ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, so you can rest assured it will be able to withstand rigorous use in both residential and professional settings. The unit can be placed discreetly as well, with a slim 15' width that will fit expertly in tight bar and kitchen situations.
Control the low-heat interior light via the digital control panel on the door and check on the contents of your storage cabinet whenever you need to make beverage line or pressure adjustments.
Enjoy precise cabinet temperature control between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit using the push button digital panel on the unit door. The vast temperature range allows you to make adjustments for serving, storing, or fermenting like a beverage industry professional.
FITS QUARTER SLIM KEG
Depending on the type of beer you plan to serve, the HBK15BSR has a 3.1 cu. ft. cabinet capacity for storing a 7.75 gallon quarter keg, a 5 gallon Sankey, or 5 gallon Pepsi ball lock keg.
CUSTOMIZABLE DISPENSE KIT
This unit comes with a single faucet tower that can be upgraded to fit your needs, and optional add-ons are available to help you build a homebrew dispense kit to your exact specifications.
WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE
The Kegco HBK15BSRNK has a temperature range that can be varied between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit. That means home brewers have the chance to use the unit as a beer dispenser or a chamber for homebrew fermentation.
- This kegerator's convenient 15" width makes it perfect for environments with limited available space like small bars and apartments
- The keg cooler's interior is large enough to hold one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg
- Powerful digital temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit to serve beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine
- Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, this keg dispenser is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant
PLEASE NOTE: Drip tray is not included but is available as an optional add-on
Dimensions: 34" H x 15" W x 22" D
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com