166 Bottle Dual Zone Black Glass Wine Refrigerator
166 Bottle Dual Zone Black Glass Wine Refrigerator
The perfect blend of looks and function, our Smith & Hanks 166 bottle wine refrigerator was designed with performance in mind, but just happens to look amazing. Featuring a sleek black glass door that gives a modern feel and dual temperature zones make this a perfect choice for the wine collector with style.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What It Has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance.
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, glass trimmed door.
• 15 removable and adjustable Easy Slide wood accented shelves.
• Dual temperature zones, 41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and Whisper Quite compressor.
What it holds:
• Bottle count: 125 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Pinot bottles), 166 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 39 decibels.
• Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Locking door
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW428DRG):
• Wine refrigerator dimensions: 69 3/4” Height x 24” Width x 27” Depth (29" including the handle). Weight - 269 lbs.
• Input power: 160 Watts
• Starting Amps: 7.2
• Running Amps: 2.1
• Volts: 115V
• Hertz: 60HZ
• Estimated energy use: 557 kWh/Year
• Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com