20" Wide Homebrew Dual Tap Stainless Kegerator
Kegco's HBK199S-2 Dual Faucet Homebrew Kegerator makes it easier than ever to serve your home brewed beer the way it was meant to be enjoyed - straight from the tap! Kegging and draft dispensing your homebrew enhances all of the hard work and special care that you put into brewing that perfect batch, allowing you to serve it at the temperature that best compliments its style and more fully engaging your senses so you that you can better appreciate the color, aroma, and flavor. If you take pride in your brew, don't just throw it in a bottle or growler... serve it up with style from your very own homebrew kegerator!
The HBK199S-2 comes complete with a two-tap direct draw kit that includes everything you'll need to begin storing and dispensing your homebrew. You'll just need to provide the CO2 gas and some full kegs of beer! The premium components in this kit - including the stainless steel draft tower, corrosion-resistant red CO2 tank, and dual gauge regulator with air splitter - have been upgraded at no additional charge, saving you $37 that could better be spent on more homebrewing supplies!
This homebrew kegerator comes packed with even more exciting features to make your home-brew dispensing experience as convenient as possible. A stainless steel floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs, ensuring long-lasting durability by helping to prevent the inner liner from being damaged by frequent keg changes. Four locking casters make it easy to roll the kegerator from place to place, so you can offer your guests delicious home-brew whether they're attending a holiday dinner party or hanging out at your backyard barbecue. If you would rather have a little more refrigerated storage for a special event, or if your kegerator is sitting empty while you're waiting for your latest batch to finish fermenting, you can convert this unit into an all-refrigerator using the two included storage shelves. A knockout for the CO2 cylinder lets you mount it externally, maximizing the amount of storage space available for your kegs.
- Designed for long-lasting performance, this unit has a stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler to evenly distribute the weight of your kegs and help prevent the internal lining from becoming damaged over time
- Kegerator features a 25% more energy efficient design and utilizes thermostatic temperature control that allows you to adjust the internal temperature to dispense beer at its ideal temperature
- Features direct draw kit that includes a dual gauge regulator, polished stainless steel draft tower, and empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with shiny red finish
- Spacious interior easily accommodates up to two 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs and comes with two adjustable shelves that give you the option to convert it into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you're not dispensing kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door features a chrome guard rail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, a removable drip tray that catches drips and spills, and four rolling casters for convenient mobility
|Unit Weight||85.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||93 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com