20" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Black Kegerator
There are many benefits to kegging your homebrewed beer compared to other storage and serving methods. While storing your homebrew in a growler or bottling your beer can be great options, Kegging your beer and dispensing it from Kegco's HBK199B-1 kegerator will allow you to enjoy your homebrew at the perfect temperature and consistency with every glass. With a potential range of 32-75 degrees F, and recommended serving temperatures for beer ranging from 33-55 degrees F, you can serve everything from Pilsners to Stouts at their ideal, flavor-enhancing temperatures. In addition, this kegco kegerator is energy efficient so you can serve your extra-cold light lagers with minimal environmental impact. Comes with a Kegco Exclusive tower that measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers to allow you to easily fill tall growlers and pint glasses.
By using a kegerator to serve your beer you will be getting the maximum enjoyment of your homebrew with ease. Features like a grated, plastic, dishwasher safe drip tray that sits on top of this keg refrigerator makes inevitable spills and accidental over-fills a breeze to clean up. The four locking casters that this keg cooler is mounted on makes moving the refrigerator for cleaning or parties effortless. Additionally, the Beverage Factory has taken the guess work out of setting up your system by assembling a complete tapping kit that accompanies this keg cooler. The included CO2 Tank, Regulator, Keg Coupler, air and beer lines, and keg conversion manual, will get you up and running quickly. All that will be left up to you is to provide the keg of homebrewed beer!
Because this kegerator is intended for home use, it has an ultra-quiet design and is safe to plug into a regular wall socket. The black finish on the cabinet and the door gives this unit a sleek look while also making it easy to incorporate into an already existing design in your home. It's stainless steel construction and interior steel floor plate ensures even weight distribution from your kegs and means that this kegerator will keep you serving drafted homebrew to your friends and family for a long time to come.
- Designed with a complete homebrew dispense kit that takes the guesswork out of dispensing home-brewed beer, this kegerator features a stainless steel tower, premium dual gauge regulator, and empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with glossy red finish
- Spacious interior can easily hold up to two 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs and includes two adjustable storage shelves that give you the option to convert the keg cooler into an all-refrigerator or beverage center
- Sleek all-black cabinet features a chrome guardrail to help keep your mugs and glasses from sliding off, a removable dishwasher-safe drip tray to catch drips and spills, and four locking casters for convenient mobility
- This quiet and energy efficient kegerator has a potential temperature range of 32 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to serve everything from Pilsners to Stouts at their ideal, flavor-enhancing temperature
- UL listed keg dispenser is durably designed with a stainless steel interior floor plate that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs, helping to prevent damage to the internal lining and allowing your kegs to glide smoothly in and out
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)
|Slim 1/4 Barrel
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Panel
|115 V/60 Hz
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com