20" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Steel Kegerator
If you're someone who makes homebrewed beer, it's probably safe to say that you are a beer lover. For you, drinking beer isn't just about consuming a beverage, it's an experience. Give your homebrew some love, and give yourself and your guests the ultimate experience of consuming beer with the Kegco HB199S-1 homebrew kegerator. From the visual of watching a glass slowly fill with amber liquid and being capped with a perfect, not-too-foamy head, to the feeling of cold glass and condensation in your hand, to the taste of effervescence and the release of dark and spicy aromas, serving beer from the tap truly is a sensory experience. With features like thermostatic temperature controls, an included direct draw kit, and a stainless steel single faucet, this kegerator will be upping your beer game in no time! Comes with a Kegco Exclusive tower that measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers to allow you to easily fill tall growlers and pint glasses.
The direct draw kit that comes with this kegerator includes a commercial grade dual gage regulator, a shiny red CO2 tank, and a polished stainless steel tower. All of the items included in the direct draw kit have been upgraded to our premium versions, adding a $25 value to your unit with no additional cost to you! After you place your keg of homebrew in this unit you will have everything you need to begin serving beer from the tap and getting the total beer drinking experience you crave!
The intentional and thoughtful design that went into this kegerator will make it an enhancement to your home while keeping the installation seamless. This keg cooler is easy to move due to the four locking wheels it is mounted on. Whether you just want to clean around your refrigerator, or if you want to move it the backyard for a weekend barbeque, it's no hassle. The stainless steel finish is durable and blends in with most kitchen appliances. All it requires for power is to be plugged into a regular home wall outlet, and it's energy efficient design means it won't destroy your electric bill.
- Comes complete with an empty five gallon ball lock home brew keg and a direct draw kit that includes a dual gauge regulator, polished stainless steel draft tower, and empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with shiny red finish
- Spacious interior easily accommodates up to two 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs and comes with two adjustable shelves that give you the option to convert it into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you're not dispensing kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door features a chrome guard rail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, a removable drip tray that catches drips and spills, and four rolling casters for convenient mobility
- Kegerator features a 25% more energy efficient design and utilizes thermostatic temperature control that allows you to adjust the internal temperature to dispense beer at its ideal temperature
- Designed for long-lasting performance, this unit has a stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler to evenly distribute the weight of your kegs and help prevent the internal lining from becoming damaged over time
|Unit Weight||85.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||93 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com