24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Dual Tap Black Commercial Kegerator
24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Dual Tap Black Commercial Kegerator
Perfect for small restaurants and coffee shops that want to offer their customers a variety of cold brew coffee flavors on tap, this Kegco ICXCK-1B-2 Double Faucet commercial Javarator features a spacious interior that can hold one full size keg or multiple smaller kegs. It comes with everything you need to tap two kegs at the same time, giving you the option to dispense from two 7.75 gallon quarter slim kegs or dispense from two 5 gallon kegs while keeping two more cold and at the ready. A knockout allows you to store the nitrogen tank outside of the cabinet, leaving you with more room inside for kegs.
BLOWER HOSE FOR AIR-COOLED TOWER
Keep the beer line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
KNOCKOUT FOR EXTERNAL CO2 TANK OR DRAIN HOSE
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 Tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
DRIP TRAY DRAIN RECEPTACLE
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
RUBBER FLOOR MAT
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
The coffee dispenser can be easily moved from place to place thanks to 4" locking casters, and a built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. It utilizes a 1/7 hp compressor to provide superior cooling, and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure that your coffee stays cold all the way up to the faucets.
The included dual tap dispense kit comes with a two faucet tower with stainless steel faucets and fittings, two sets of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home-brew kegs, a dual gauge nitrogen regulator, and an aluminum nitrogen tank. One 22 cu.ft. tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5 gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. The faucets are made of durable and sanitary stainless steel, and the ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and have been designed to resist corrosion.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: This NSF compliant and ETL Sanitation listed kegerator is designed to dispense beer, wine, kombucha, cold-brew coffee and other beverages in demanding commercial environments
- RELIABLE COOLING: A powerful compressor provides efficient cooling while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintains steady temperatures. An interior fan provides rapid cooldown and ensures consistent temperatures.
- DURABLY BUILT: This coffee keg cooler features steel construction with a brushed stainless steel top and a durable diamond plate floor that can withstand the punishment of frequent keg changes. A guard rail prevents mugs and glasses from sliding.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This coffee keg dispenser can easily hold a full size keg, up to two quarter slim kegs, or up to four 5 gallon kegs with an external nitrogen tank mount. A knockout gives you the option to use a larger tank or mount it outside.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: 4" locking casters make this javarator easy to move, and any spills from the faucet are directed into the drip tray and routed into an internal receptacle for fast clean-up. The unit measures 40" H x 23.5" W x 31" D.
|Height||40" (top of guard rail)|
|Unit Weight||169.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||177 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||2|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com