24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
WHAT IS THE ICZ163B?
Kegco's ICZ163B-2NK Commercial Grade Dual Faucet Iced Coffee Kegerator is strategically designed to withstand the demands of busy cafes and restaurants yet quiet and energy efficient enough to be used in any room of your home.
The freestanding keg refrigerator's all-black cabinet and black accents will coordinate seamlessly with other appliances.
The ICZ163B-2NK boasts many of the same great features that beverage industry professionals appreciate, including a removable drip tray and chrome guard rail to help minimize messes and make clean-up fast and simple. Easy rolling casters enable you to move the kegerator from room to room for added versatility.
WHY THE ICZ163B?
The dispensing unit has an impressive 5.8 cu.ft. interior that is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. This means you can store and dispense from two different 5 gallon kegs at the same time.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
The steel interior floor mat included evenly distributes the weight of your cold brew kegs, helping to ensure long-lasting durability. When you aren't dispensing iced coffee, the unit can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves for extra food and beverage storage.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
Control the internal temperature with precision using the intuitive digital controls and clear LED display. The ICZ163B-2NK boasts one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today and can be set anywhere from 32 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
FAN FORCED COOLING
This iced coffee dispenser uses fan-forced cooling to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet, helping to prevent hot spots and maintain a reliable storage environment for your beverages. Chilled air is also directed into the draft tower to keep your java ice cold from the keg to your glass. For added convenience, the kegerator also features automatic defrost.
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, this javarator is suitable for both commercial and residential use
- Other convenient features include a chrome guard rail, internal light, removable drip tray, and easy-rolling casters
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee on tap, it comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall draft tower with two stainless steel faucets
- The 5.8 cu.ft. cabinet is large enough for one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Fan-forced cooling and an air-cooled draft tower help to ensure quality pours every time
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
|Unit Weight||126.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||134 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org