24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Single Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Kegerator
WHAT IS THE ICZ163S?
For a convenient and innovative way to enjoy your favorite coffee, look no further than Kegco's ICZ163S-1 Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser. This commercial grade coffee keg dispenser is durable and powerful enough to meet the demands of busy cafes and restaurants, yet quiet and energy efficient enough to keep your family and friends caffeinated at home.
The ICZ163S-1's stylish freestanding black cabinet has a field-reversible stainless steel door with a recessed handle.
The keg cooler sits on lockable casters that make it easy to move wherever you need it, and the countertop features a chrome guard rail and removable drip tray to help minimize messes.
WHY THE ICZ163S?
Inside the coffee keg refrigerator's spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior, there is enough room to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
To help ensure long-lasting durability, the floor of the cold-brew keg cooler has a steel floor mat that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs and allows them to move more smoothly when loading and unloading. When you aren't storing and dispensing iced coffee, you can convert the javarator into a regular all-refrigerator using the three wire storage shelves that are included.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
Intuitive digital controls give you the freedom to adjust the internal temperature in precise 1 degree increments between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - one of the largest temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the market today!
FAN FORCED COOLING
To provide a superior keg storage environment, the ICZ163S-1 utilizes fan-forced cooling to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet and prevent hot spots. Cold air is also directed into the draft tower to reduce foam and deliver frosty ice coffee with every pour. The coffee kegerator also uses automatic defrost for added convenience.
PROFESSIONAL KEGCO ICED COFFEE DISPENSING KIT
This javarator comes complete with all of the equipment you'll need to dispense a ball lock keg of cold-brew like your favorite coffee shop. The single tap draft dispense system includes a draft tower with one faucet, an empty nitrogen tank, a dual gauge regulator, and a set of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius Pepsi kegs.
- Designed for use in commercial and residential settings, this cold brew coffee kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Includes a specially designed coffee keg dispense system with stainless steel and food grade plastic components that ensure cleanliness
- You can precisely set the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit using intuitive push button controls and a clear LED display
- The spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior can hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- This versatile coffee dispenser can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three wire storage shelves that are included
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
|Unit Weight||123.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||131 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com