24" Wide Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Digital Kegerator
24" Wide Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Digital Kegerator
WHAT IS THE Z163B?
Designed to be the perfect keg dispensing unit for both commercial and residential environments, Kegco's Z163B-2NK Dual Faucet Kegerator is durable enough to withstand the demands of busy bars and restaurants yet quiet and energy efficient enough to make a great addition to your home.
This beautiful freestanding keg refrigerator's all-black cabinet and chrome accents will look stylish with any decor. The kegerator cabinet comes with a double tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless contact.
The Z163B-2NK boasts many of the same great features that you've come to expect in Kegco keg dispensers, including a removable built-in drip tray and chrome guard rail that help minimize messes and make clean-up fast and simple. Easy rolling casters allow you to move the kegerator from room to room for added versatility.
WHY THE Z163B?
The beer refrigerator has an impressive 5.8 cu.ft. interior that is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. This allows you to store and dispense from two different 5 gallon kegs at the same time, giving your customers and guests a variety of beers to choose from.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
The keg cooler has been designed with a steel interior floor mat that evenly distributes the weight of the kegs, helping to ensure long-lasting durability. When you aren't using this unit to store and dispense kegs, it can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves, providing extra refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
Enjoy precise control over your keg refrigerator's internal temperature thanks to intuitive digital controls and a clear LED display. The Z163B-2NK has one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today and can be set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
FAN FORCED COOLING
This beer dispenser uses fan-forced cooling to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet, helping to prevent hot spots and ensure a reliable storage environment for your kegs. Cold air is also directed into the draft tower to keep your beer ice cold from the keg to your glass. For added convenience, the kegerator also features automatic defrost.
- This dual faucet digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, allowing you to use it in both commercial and residential environments
- You can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs in the keg cooler's generous 5.8 cu.ft. interior
- The three included wire storage shelves give you the option to use this beer refrigerator as a regular all-refrigerator when you are not using it to store and dispense kegs
- Precisely set and adjust the temperature in one degree increments between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit using the intuitive digital controls with clear LED display
- Additional features include an air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, internal light, steel interior floor mat, and easy-roll casters
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
|Unit Weight||128.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||136 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com