24" Wide Dual Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Digital Kegerator
WHAT IS THE Z163S?
For personal and professional beer dispensing, there's no better choice than Kegco's Z163S-2NK Two Faucet Digital Kegerator! This keg dispenser is quiet and energy efficient enough for use in the home, and its durability and high-performance power make it perfect for use in busy commercial environments like bars, restaurants, and tasting rooms.
The keg refrigerator's freestanding black cabinet and beautiful field-reversible stainless steel door are a stylish addition to any home or business. This kegerator cabinet comes with a double tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless contact.
From the removable built-in drip tray that catches drips and spills to the easy-roll casters that provide convenient mobility, Kegco has packed the Z163S-2NK with handy features for a superior keg dispensing experience. The countertop also includes a chrome guard rail that helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off.
WHY THE Z163S?
Thanks to the spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior, you can store one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs in this beer keg cooler. The dual tap design allows you to store and dispense from two different 5 gallon kegs at the same time.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
The Z163S-2NK's durable construction is tough enough to withstand frequent use by friends and customers. It features a steel interior floor mat that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to ensure long-lasting dependability. When you aren't storing and dispensing kegs, you can convert the keg cooler into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire storage shelves.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
Unlike other kegerators that rely on an imprecise dial to adjust the internal temperature, the Z163S-2NK utilizes powerful digital controls and a clear LED display to give you precise temperature control. It boasts one of the widest temperature ranges of any keg refrigerator on the market today, allowing you to dispense kegs, ferment beer, or store other food and beverages between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
FAN FORCED COOLING
To ensure that your beer stays ice cold from the keg to your glass, this beer keg dispenser has been designed with fan-forced cooling and an air cooled draft tower. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for added convenience.
- This digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, making it suitable for both commercial and residential use
- Intuitive digital controls and a clear LED display give you precise control over the internal temperature, which can be set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Store one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs in this keg cooler's spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior
- When you aren't storing and dispensing kegs, you can use the three included wire shelves to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator
- Comes complete with a dual tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Dual Gauge Two Product
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Color / Material
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com