24" Wide Homebrew Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
WHAT IS THE HBK163B?
Kegco's HBK163B-2NK Dual Faucet Homebrew Kegerator allows you to tap a choice of beers. Whether you are dispensing brews in commercial or residential settings, this specially designed home brew keg cooler is quiet enough for use in your kitchen or living room, yet durable enough to withstand frequent use in pubs and breweries.
This freestanding homebrew kegerator has a beautiful matte black cabinet with a matching field-reversible door.
The HBK163B-2NK includes useful features like a removable built-in drip tray for catching overflow, a three-sided chrome guard rail, and rolling casters for fluid mobility.
WHY THE HBK163B?
This cooler's expansive 5.8 cu.ft. interior can hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. When used for fermentation purposes, it can house a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
A steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs for increased interior stability when dispensing multiple ball lock kegs via the Kegco Exclusive 14" tall dual faucet tower. The homebrew kegerator can also be transformed into a regular all-refrigerator by inserting the three included wire shelves, giving you extra storage space for food and other beverages.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
The wide temperature range of the HBK163B-2NK can be set as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit in order to dispense fresh beer and as high as 75 degrees for fermenting home brewed creations.
FAN FORCED COOLING
A fan-forced cooling system circulates refrigerated air evenly through the interior to maintain optimal beverage conditions, and the Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled double faucet draft tower ensures your beer is as refreshing as possible upon pouring.
- This homebrew-ready keg dispenser can be used in commercial and residential settings and is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator by inserting the three included wire shelves when you aren't fermenting homebrew or dispensing and storing kegs
- The roomy 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- With digital temperature controls that can be adjusted between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, you have the ability to dispense kegged beer or use the refrigerator as a fermentation chamber
- Additional features include a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, and internal LED light
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
|Unit Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115v/ 60Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com