24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
WHAT IS THE HBK163B?
Whether you're sharing your home brewed beer with friends or customers, Kegco's HBK163B-1NK Single Faucet Home Brew Kegerator is the perfect fit for any business or home bar. Kegco has specially designed this keg dispenser to be quiet and energy efficient enough for residential use yet durable enough to withstand the demands of busy restaurants and tasting rooms.
This freestanding homebrew kegerator has a beautiful matte black cabinet with a matching field-reversible door.
The HBK163B-1NK boasts all of the same great features as other Kegco kegerators, including a removable built-in drip tray that catches drips and spills, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off, and easy-rolling casters for convenient mobility.
WHY THE HBK163B?
This keg cooler's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. It can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy during fermentation.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
A steel interior floor mat helps distribute weight evenly for long-lasting durability and also allows your kegs to slide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading. When you're not using this beer refrigerator to store and dispense kegs or ferment home-brew, it can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
Thanks to its wide temperature range, the HBK163B-1NK can be set as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense kegged beer or as high as 75 degrees Fahrenheit to ferment home-brew. The internal temperature can be precisely adjusted using intuitive digital controls and a clear LED display.
FAN FORCED COOLING
Fan-forced cooling helps maintain an ideal refrigerated environment by evenly distributing cold air throughout the cabinet, and a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled draft tower keeps every drop ice cold from the keg to your glass. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for added convenience.
- Designed for use in both commercial and residential applications, this homebrew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Digital temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - low enough to dispense kegged beer or high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- The large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- When you aren't storing and dispensing kegs or fermenting homebrew, you can use the three included wire shelves to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator
- Other convenient features include a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
|Unit Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115v/ 60Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com