24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Kegerator
WHAT IS THE HBK163S?
Stylish accents and convenient features make Kegco's HBK163S-1NK Single Faucet Homebrew Kegerator an impressive addition to any home or business. Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, it boasts a durable construction, high-powered performance, and a quiet and energy efficient operation.
The freestanding matte black cabinet is paired with a beautiful and field-reversible stainless steel door that will look great in any home bar or tasting room.
A removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, and easy-rolling casters make clean-up and transportation fast and simple.
WHY THE HBK163S?
Spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs, this keg refrigerator's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy during fermentation.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
Manufactured for maximum durability, this home-brew keg dispenser features a steel interior floor mat that helps evenly distribute the weight of your kegs to prevent damage to the interior lining. When you're not using this unit to ferment, store, and dispense home brewed beer, it can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves to store food and other beverages.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
With the HBK163S-1NK, you'll enjoy one of the widest available temperature ranges of any beer refrigerator on the market today! Using the powerful digital control panel, you can set the unit as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense kegged beer or as high as 75 degrees Fahrenheit to ferment homebrew.
FAN FORCED COOLING
For superior cooling that you can count on, this home-brew kegerator utilizes fan-forced cooling that evenly distributes cold air throughout the cooler. Cold air is directed into the Kegco Exclusive 14" tall beer tower to keep the lines cool all the way up to the faucet, helping to prevent foam in between pours. Thanks to automatic defrost, kegerator maintenance is easier than ever.
- Perfect for commercial and residential applications, this home-brew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- The spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- When you're not using this keg cooler to ferment, store, and dispense your beer, you can convert it into a regular all-refrigerator using the three wire shelves that are included
- Use the intuitive digital temperature controls to precisely adjust the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - one of the widest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market
- Additional features include a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Color / Material
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org