24" Wide Homebrew Triple Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Kegerator
WHAT IS THE HBK163S?
The HBK163S-3NK Three Faucet Homebrew Kegerator by Kegco lets you serve beer like a beverage industry professional! Whether you are dispensing brews at home for friends or in a commercial setting, this specially designed home brew keg cooler is durable enough to provide outstanding performance day in and day out.
This freestanding homebrew keg dispenser has a sleek matte black cabinet with a stainless steel field reversible door.
The HBK163S-3NK ensures you are able to pour more and clean less with a removable drip tray for catching excess, a three-sided chrome guard rail to prevent glasses from sliding, and lockable rolling casters for unit mobility.
WHY THE HBK163S?
The large 5.8 cu.ft. cabinet interior can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. When used as a fermentation chamber, it can house a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
A steel interior floor mat is included to offset the weight of your kegs for increased cabinet stability when dispensing multiple ball lock kegs. The reinforced bottom also makes it easier to load and unload kegs into the unit.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
For superior temperature maintenance, the HBK163S-3NK has one of the widest degree ranges available with any kegerator on the market today. Adjust to your exact degree preferences using the clear LED display and push button controls.
FAN FORCED COOLING
Fan-forced cooling moves refrigerated air evenly through the interior to keep your beer tasting great, and the Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled triple faucet draft tower ensures your beer is as refreshing as possible when served.
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Color / Material
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org