24" Wide Kombucha Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
WHAT IS THE KOM163B?
The Kegco KOM163B-2 Dual Faucet Kombucha Kegerator is powerful enough to meet the demands of cafe patrons yet quiet and attractive enough to become a welcome addition to your kitchen.
This kombucharator is freestanding with an all-black cabinet and reversible field door.
The KOM163B-2 boasts lots of the same quality features you've come to expect with Kegco dispensers, including a chrome guard rail and removable drip tray to prevent spills. The easy-rolling casters allow you to move your kombucha dispenser between rooms for added novelty.
WHY THE KOM163B?
This kombucha cooler has a sizable 5.8 cu.ft. interior that is able to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. That means you can enjoy variety while storing and dispensing from two different 5 gallon probiotic tea kegs at the same time.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
The steel interior floor mat protects the bottom of the cabinet by distributing keg weight evenly, adding durability of the unit. When you're not storing and dispensing kegs of your favorite probiotic health beverage, insert the three wire shelves included and convert your kombucha cooler into a regular all-refrigerator.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
Maintain control over the Kegco KOM163B-2's internal temperature with digital controls that can be adjusted down to the exact degree. This model has one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market and can be set between 32 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
FAN FORCED COOLING
This kombucha dispenser relies on fan-forced cooling to direct cold air into the cabinet, preventing hot spots and creating a reliable storage environment for your kegs. Cold air is also directed into the dispensing tower to keep your 'buch' chilled all the way from keg to glass.
PROFESSIONAL KEGCO KOMBUCHA DISPENSING KIT
Kegco has included a complete keg tapping kit with this dispenser, giving you everything you'll need to tap two kegs at the same time. The double tap dispense system comes with a double faucet draft tower with two faucets, an empty CO2 tank, a regulator, and two keg couplers.
- This digital kombucha kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, making it perfect for use in both commercial and residential settings
- The 5.8 cu.ft. interior can hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- A wide 32 to 75 degree temperature range, fan-forced cooling, and an air-cooled draft tower work together to provide a superior keg storage environment
- Specially designed to dispense kombucha from a Cornelius Pepsi keg, this kombucharator includes a keg tapping kit with ball lock keg couplers
- Other notable features include a removable drip tray, chrome guard rail, rolling casters, interior light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
|Unit Weight||123.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||131 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com