24" Wide Kombucha Single Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
WHAT IS THE KOM163B?
Kegco's KOM163B-1 Single Faucet Kombucha Refrigerator makes storing and dispensing your favorite fermented tea beverage a breeze. This commercial grade kombucharator is rugged enough to withstand constant use at grocery stores and restaurants yet still attractive enough to make it a perfect addition to your home kitchen.
The freestanding black cabinet with recessed handle and field-reversible door will match well with almost any decor.
This kombucha cooler also comes equipped with features like a dishwasher safe drip tray, chrome guard rail, and rolling casters for ease of unit movement.
WHY THE KOM163B?
Inside, the KOM163B-1 boasts a 5.8 cu.ft. interior that can hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
For extra durability, a steel interior floor mat disperses keg weight evenly and ensures hassle-free keg loading and unloading. In the event that you need additional food and beverage storage space, the three wire shelves included allow you to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator when you're not storing or dispensing kegs.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
The clear digital control display on the cabinet gives you precise control over your kombucha dispenser's internal temperature. The KOM163B-1 offers one of the largest temperature ranges of any kombucharator on the market today, giving you the freedom to adjust the temperature anywhere from 32 degrees to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
FAN FORCED COOLING
Fan-forced interior cooling circulates chilled air evenly to protect the integrity of your probiotic drinks, and cold air directed into the draft tower keeps every drop of kombucha ice cold as it makes it to your glass.
PROFESSIONAL KEGCO KOMBUCHA DISPENSING KIT
Dispense kombucha like your favorite tasting room thanks to the complete keg tapping kit included with this cooler. The single tap draft system comes with a one faucet stainless steel draft tower, an empty CO2 tank, a regulator, and a food grade plastic ball lock keg couplers.
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, this kombucha kegerator is perfect for use in both residential and commercial settings
- The roomy 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- An intuitive digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Specially designed for the unique requirements of dispensing kombucha probiotic tea, this kombucharator comes with a complete keg tapping kit
- Ball lock keg tapping kit includes an all stainless steel draft tower and food grade beverage line to ensure cleanliness
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
|Unit Weight||123.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||131 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com