24" Wide Single Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
WHAT IS THE Z163B?
Whether you're a professional beer seller or just a beer drinking enthusiast, Kegco's Z163B-1NK Full Size Single Faucet Kegerator is the perfect fit for your business or home bar. This commercial grade keg dispenser may be durable enough to withstand the demands of busy pubs and restaurants, but it is also quiet and energy efficient enough to make an excellent addition to any house or apartment.
The elegant freestanding black cabinet with matching field-reversible door will look great with nearly any decor. The kegerator cabinet comes with a single tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless contact.
From top to bottom, this kegerator is packed with convenient features like a removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, and easy-roll casters for the ultimate beer dispensing experience.
WHY THE Z163B?
Within the cabinet, the keg refrigerator's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
DURABILITY & FUNCTIONALITY
To ensure long-lasting durability, a steel interior floor mat helps distribute the weight evenly and allows your kegs to slide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading. The versatile unit also comes with three wire shelves that give you the option to use it as a regular all-refrigerator when you're not storing or dispensing kegs, providing more refrigerated storage space whenever you need.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
Easy to use digital controls and a clear LED display give you precise control over your keg cooler's internal temperature. The Z163B-1NK boasts one of the largest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market today, giving you the freedom to dispense kegs, ferment beer, and store other food and beverages between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
FAN FORCED COOLING
Kegco utilizes fan-forced cooling to maintain the ideal refrigerated storage environment, and cold air is directed into the beer tower to keep every drop ice cold from the keg to your glass. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for added convenience.
- Designed for use in both commercial and residential applications, this digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Three wire storage shelves are included, allowing you to convert the keg cooler into a regular all-refrigerator for additional food and beverage storage
- Internal temperature can be easily and precisely set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit using the intuitive push button controls and clear LED display
- Comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
|Unit Weight||125.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||133 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets|
|Number of Doors|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org