24" Wide Single Tap Stainless Steel Built-in Right Hinge Ada Kegerator - Cabinet Only
Specially designed with a low 32.5" height that is compliant with ADA requirements, Kegco's HK-48ADA-BS Digital Undercounter Kegerator Cabinet boasts sleek style and convenient accessibility. It features a powerful digital control panel that makes it easy to adjust the temperature between 23 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense cold beer, coffee, or kombucha at the perfect temperature. From the versatile design to the easy-to-use controls to the high-quality dispense system, Kegco has thought of everything to ensure that your new keg cooler is the perfect built-in or freestanding addition to your home bar, kitchen, or man cave.
BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE
The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. The low 32.5" height is compliant with ADA requirements to make your favorite beverages more accessible.
DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The temperature can be set between 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit to serve beer, wine, kombucha, or coffee.
STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and is easy to clean. The keg cooler has enough floor space to house one quarter slim keg or two five gallon commercial kegs.
CONVERTS TO A REFRIGERATOR
Three adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
LOCKING STAINLESS STEEL DOOR
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. The door does not have a handle, so you don't need to worry about a handle getting in the way in built-in applications where space is tight. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open for too long.
AIR COOLED TOWER PREVENTS FOAM
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Holds (1) quarter slim keg or (2) 5 gallon commercial kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- Low 32.5" height is compliant with ADA requirements
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
|Unit Weight||112.45 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Year|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.3 A|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com