24" Wide Single Tap Stainless Steel Digital Kegerator
Proudly dispense and serve your home brewed beer from Kegco's stylish high-quality HBK309S-1 Homebrew Kegerator! Specially designed with homebrewers in mind, it features a complete ball lock keg dispense system that will allow you to tap one ball lock home-brew beer keg. The HBK309S-1 has all the same great features you've come to expect from Kegco kegerators, as well as exciting upgrades like a stainless steel draft beer tower, commercial grade double gauge regulator, and glossy red 5 lb. aluminum CO2 cylinder provided free of charge, a $25 value! Comes with a Kegco Exclusive tower that measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers to allow you to easily fill tall growlers and pint glasses.
DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Digital temperature display and push button controls make it easier than ever to set and verify your homebrew keg refrigerator's internal temperature. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce - simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
WIDE ENOUGH TEMPERATURE RANGE TO DISPENSE OR FERMENT
Fan-forced cooling gives these HBK309 home-brew kegerators one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg beer dispenser on the market today, allowing it to be set as low as 32 degrees. The fan helps provide even, consistent cooling throughout the cabinet. The wide temperature range also makes it possible for you to ferment your home-brew inside the kegerator, giving you a precisely controlled fermentation environment.
This beer keg cooler's spacious interior easily accommodates up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, allowing you to dispense one keg of home-brew beer while storing two more at their ideal temperature. It can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy if you'll be using it as a fermentation chamber.
DEEP CHILL FUNCTION
Thanks to the HBK309S-1's Deep Chill function, you no longer have to wait overnight for a warm beer keg to reach the correct serving temperature. Simply press the Deep Chill button, and your compressor will work continuously for up to 24 hours to cool down your keg. Once the keg has reached the desired temperature, pressing the Deep Chill function again will return the unit to its normal operation
CONVERTS TO A REFRIGERATOR WITH 2 SHELVES
When you're not using this keg dispenser to serve delicious home brewed beer, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator to provide extra refrigerated storage for food and beverages. It comes with two adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs, and the wide temperature range makes it a great option for storing bottles of wine.
LOCKING CASTERS PROVIDE MOBILITY
From the kitchen to the game room to the patio, easy-rolling casters allow you to enjoy your home-brewed beer in any room of your home! They can be locked into position so that the kegerator won't move again until you want it to.
These homebrew beer keg dispensers come complete with all the necessary equipment to tap a ball lock Cornelius Pepsi keg. The included 1-tap dispense system comes with a polished stainless steel draft beer tower with chrome faucet, an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with glossy red coating, a dual gauge CO2 regulator, and a complete ball lock homebrew keg coupler set.
- Digital temperature display with push button controls make it easier than ever to monitor and adjust the keg cooler's internal temperature, which can be set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fan forced cooling provides even cooling and one of the coldest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today, making this unit suitable for dispensing ice cold beer, soda, or kombucha
- Spacious interior can accommodate one 1/2 barrel or 1/4 barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or three home brew kegs, and two adjustable shelves are included to allow you to use the unit as an all-refrigerator or beverage center
- Deep chill function gives you the power to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours, and can be activated and deactivated with just the push of a button
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door features a removable drip tray for fast clean-up, a chrome guardrail to help prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off the countertop, and locking casters for convenient mobility
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)
|Slim 1/4 Barrel
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Panel
|115 V/60 Hz
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org