Danby 38 Bottle Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel Door Trim DWC114BLSDD
- Stores up to 38 bottles of wine in two distinct, separately regulated temperature zones for red and white wine storage
- Depending on your preference the upper and lower temperature zones can be set for either white wine or red wine temperatures
- Programmable temperature range of 4°C - 18°C (39.2°F - 64.4°F)
- Two white LED interior lights beautifully showcase the wine without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- The white LED thermostat is easily viewed through the door
- New stainless steel towel bar style door handle adds a stylish touch
- Stainless steel trimmed black wood shelves match the stainless steel exterior
- Convenient reversible door swing for left or right hand opening
- The tempered dotted glass helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
- Product Width 19 7 /16" 49.3 cm
- Product Depth 24 15/16" 63.3 cm
- Product Height 33 2 /16" 84.1 cm
- Product Width 21 10/16" 55 cm
- Product Depth 26 6 /16" 67 cm
- Product Height 34 4 /16" 87 cm
- Weight 105.84 lb / 48 kg
- Loading Capacity 38 Bottles 4 cu. ft.
18 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com