Danby 41 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler DWC047D1BSSPR
The Napa is the perfect wine cooler for the stylish entertainer that likes to keep a variety of red and white wine selections on hand and to ensure their favorite varietals are continuously stored at the ideal temperature for their guests’ ultimate enjoyment.
- French door design allows for two independently controlled temperatures zones and will store up to 42 bottles of wine, 21 bottles in each zone
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display can be set and monitored through the door
- Select a temperature between 5C – 18C (41F - 64F) and the frost free fan forced cooling maintains and even internal temperature throughout the zone
- Prowave liner allows the storage of larger diameter bottles of wine at the bottom
- Our Proglide shelving system features 1.5” stainless steel ball bearing glides for full extension and easy acces
- Anti-vibration technology is integrated into the shelf minimizing the transfer of vibration to the bottles
- Energy efficient white LED interior display lights illuminate the interior
- Low E glass helps filters harmful UV light
- Smudge resistant stainless steel door and pro handle with matching shelf trim
- Zero-clearance hinge system allows for a flush fit against cabinets
The Silhouette Professional DWC047D1BSSPR model comes with a 24-month in-home warranty on parts and labor. Installation and yearly maintenance (cleaning) of the fridge are not covered under the warranty.
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org