49" Wide Dual Tap Black Commercial Kegerator
With a generously sized interior that is large enough to store two full size kegs or a combination of smaller kegs, Kegco's XCK-2448 Commercial Grade Draft Beer Dispenser is the ideal keg cooler for bars, small pubs, and restaurants. For maximum versatility, it comes with two heavy-duty adjustable shelves that allow you to dispense multiple 5 gallon kegs on one side while storing can and bottles or keeping glasses and mugs frosty on the other side. The XCK-2448B also features forced air refrigeration to keep the beer in your kegs ice cold, while blowers route the cool air into the draft tower.
Designed with a sturdy steel construction and a smooth black exterior finish with an attractive stainless steel top, the XCK-2448B has been ruggedly built to look great while withstanding the rigors of commercial use. Inside, the interior walls and ceiling have been made of stainless steel, and a rubber floor mat reduces the shock on the stainless steel floor caused by heavy kegs. This beer keg refrigerator is suitable for freestanding or built-in use, and has been specially designed for ultimate convenience. The cooling system can be quickly accessed from the front of the cabinet for easy servicing, and an internal light can be used to illuminate the interior, allowing you to effortlessly make adjustments to your dispense system. The hoses inside of the cabinet that direct cool air into the draft arm and drain beer from the drip tray to the external drain have been neatly tucked out of the way.
The Kegco XCK-2448B comes with a polished stainless steel dual faucet tower, but does not include a dispense system. It can accommodate two full-size or pony kegs, up to three quarter slim kegs, and up to seven 5-gallon kegs.
- Two separate knockouts allow for external mounting of co2 or nitrogen tanks
- This commercial grade kegerator is NSF compliant and ETL sanitation listed to dispense beer, wine, kombucha, cold-brew coffee and other beverages in busy bars and restaurants
- Magnetic gaskets, self closing doors, and security locks make for a secure system in public or private settings
- Internal hoses direct cool air into the draft arm and drain beer from the drip tray to the external drain
- Unit can accommodate up to two full size or pony kegs, up to three quarter slim kegs, and up to seven five gallon kegs
|Unit Weight||239.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||247 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||2|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||2|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com