Allavino 24" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 18 Bottle/66 Cans Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the temperature in each zone between 41 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit
- FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 18 wine bottles, and up to 66 cans or 48 cans and 21 bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 32.75" H x 23.5" W x 23" D (25" w/Handle)
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers, wines, and sodas with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 24" Wide VSWB-2SF20 Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Keep a wide assortment of your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovation in beverage storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature in each zone using the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
Store Wine and Beverages Simultaneously:
Keep your beverages frosty while aging your wine properly at warmer temperatures. Each zone is controlled separately so you don't have to decide between wine refrigerators and beverage centers anymore!
Fits Bottles and Cans:
Due to the smart spacing of the shelves in the beverage side, you are not limited to storing cans or laying tall bottles on their side. The top shelf provides enough space for up to 21 8" tall bottles while still allowing up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on the middle shelves and 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf.
Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to prevent sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for storage. Wood slats refine each wine shelf and gently cradle the bottles to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. The beverage shelves feature a textured surface that prevents bottles and cans from sliding as the shelf is moved in and out.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly
Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so nothing in your assortment is out of reach!
Store More Bottle Sizes:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Digital Display and Controls:
Each zone has it's own digital display and light with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a breeze!
Built-in or Freestanding Use:
The front-venting design allows the unit to fit seamlessly between cabinets, but the finished sides and top allow it to be used as an attractive freestanding unit.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Curved and Towel Bar Handles Included
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Independently controlled wine and beverage zones.
- Operating Temperature Range: High 30's to mid-60's
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown.
- Size: 32 3/4"H w/hinge x 23-1/2"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
- The doors need to be able to open 110 degrees in order for the shelves to extend without rubbing the door gasket (the door gasket can be pushed out of the way if only opened to 90 degrees)
The beverage shelves can hold up to 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf, up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on each middle shelf, and up to 21 8" tall bottles on the top shelf, for a total capacity of 66 standard 12 oz. cans or 48 standard 12 oz. cans and 21 bottles. They have a textured surface to prevent the contents from sliding.
The wine side has 6 shelves that can hold up to 3 bottles each for a maximum wine bottle capacity of 18 bottles. Wood slats gently cradle the bottles and keep them from moving. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
|23"D (25" w/ handle)
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Multiple / Dual Zone
|Cabinet Color / Material
|Energy Star Rated
|Wine Bottle Count
|Up to 18 Bottles
|12-oz. Can Capacity
|Up to 66
|Number of Shelves
|Metal with Stainless Fronts
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)
|Bottles per Shelf
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)
|Number of Doors
|Color / Material
|Accepts Custom Panel
|Tinted / UV Protective
|115V / 60 Hz
INFO & GUIDES
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com