Allavino 30" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle/88 Can Dual Zone Stainless Steel Built-In Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit
- FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 30 bottles of wine and 88 standard 12-oz. cans
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 33.5" H x 30" W x 23.25" D
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers and wines with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 30" Wide VSWB30-2SF20 Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Keep a wide assortment of your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovation in beverage storage by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
Store Beverage Cans, Standard Beer Bottles, and Wine Bottles:
With 6 shelves that hold up to 5 wine bottles each, 3 shelves that hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each, and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans, you can simultaneously store up to 30 wine bottles and 88 standard 12 oz. beverage cans. The top shelf of the beverage center zone can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles, allowing you to accommodate an impressive 28 beer bottles, 64 standard 12 oz. cans, and 30 wine bottles.
Digital Display and Controls:
Independently control the temperatures in the beverage and wine zones using two digital displays with intuitive push-button controls, which make it easy to ensure that all of your beverages are being kept at their ideal temperatures.
Blue LED Interior Lighting:
At the push of a button, you can activate cool blue LED lighting to elegantly illuminate your collection. These lights are cooler than standard lighting, preventing harmful hot spots from forming.
Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelves take the worry out of beverage storage. Not only do they have a unique thin design that allows more space between shelves for maximum storage, but they also have a durable metal construction that resists sagging over time.
Store More Bottle Sizes:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly:
Each of Allavino's state-of-the-art FlexCount shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access to any bottle or can.
The Allavino VSWB30-2SF20 has a versatile design that gives you the freedom to build it into your cabinetry or use it as a freestanding unit in any room of your home.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Doors
- Includes both towel bar and curved handles
- All black interior emulates a traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Independently Controlled Temperature Zones: The temperature setting of each zone can be adjusted between 39°F to 64°F
Note: It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 30"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight (each unit): 185.2 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
The beverage storage zone has 3 shelves that can hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 88 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 28 bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. cans.
The wine storage zone has 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Multiple / Dual Zone
|Cabinet Color / Material
|Energy Star Rated
|Wine Bottle Count
|12-oz. Can Capacity
|Number of Shelves
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)
|Number of Doors
|Color / Material
|Stainless Steel Frame
|Accepts Custom Panel
|Tinted / UV Protective
|115v / 60 Hz
INFO & GUIDES
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com