Allavino 30" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 60 Bottle Three Zone Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the temperature between 41-61 F in the upper zones and 45-64 F in the lower zones
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 60 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Please Note: This item is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in.
Dimensions: 33.5" x 30" W x 23.25" D
The Allavino FlexCount II Series 2X-VSWR30-2S20 Four Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 60 wine bottles of various sizes, and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. This unit is made up of two dual zone wine refrigerators with opposite hinges placed side by side.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
60 Bottle Capacity with 4 Cooling Zone
Despite it's compact size, this handy wine cooler can store up to 60 bottles for convenient access in your kitchen or dining room. Each zone of this four-zone wine refrigerator can be set low enough for sparkling wine or high enough for red wine, but the upper and lower zones must be set at least 4 and not more than 10 degrees apart.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
A clear digital display with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Built-In Design with Security Lock
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. Built-in security locks protect your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 60 bottle capacity
- Four independently controlled temperature zones.
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Frame glass doors
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from.
- All black interiors emulate the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Shelves constructed of durable metal so they will not sag over time.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Size: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 30"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 109 lbs. each
- Four independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zones: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zones: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
|Depth||23.25" (25" w/handle)|
|Unit Weight||185.2 lbs. (2 units - 92.6 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||212 lbs. (2 units - 106 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||60|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||5|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||4|
|Type||Glass with Stainless Frame|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||0.9 A|
INFO & GUIDES
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org