Allavino 32" Wide Vite II Tru-Vino 277 Bottle Single Zone Stainless Steel Right Hinge Wine Refrigerator
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines
- Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 72°F
- Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 277 wine bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
Dimensions: 78.5" H x 31.5" W x 27.5" D
The Allavino Vite II YHWR305-1SR20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 277 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Single-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The Allavino YHWR305-1SR20 has a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, so it can be set low enough to store white wine at serving temperature, or high enough for long term storage of red wine. For your convenience, the temperature is displayed on a lighted digital display that can easily be viewed through the glass without needing to open the door, and user-friendly push button controls make it easy to control the settings or turn on the cool blue LED lighting.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
Safely store up to 277 standard sized wine bottles on the YHWR305-1SR20's extra thick hardwood shelves, which each glide-out on ball bearing tracks for easy access. Nine shelves hold up to 28 standard bottles each, while the bottom shelf can hold larger diameter bottles or up to 25 standard bottles. These shelves are adjustable in 1-1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, though this may affect your overall bottle storage capacity.
To provide additional cooling and reduce the initial cool down time by 50%, this wine cellar features an internal fan that circulates air throughout the cabinet. This fan helps to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves, and creates a frost-free environment that does not require defrosting.
Blue LED Interior Lights:
Unlike other wine refrigerators, which may use incandescent bulbs that create harmful hot spots that could affect your wine, the YHWR305-1SR20 uses cool blue LED lighting to beautifully and safely illuminate the interior. Because these lights emit much less heat, they can be left on to show off your collection, or be set to turn on only when the door is opened.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
Keep harmful light away from your wine while enjoying a spectacular view of every bottle, thanks to a UV-protected glass door that is frost and condensation-free. Worried about teenagers or room mates having easy access to your wine? This door features a built-in key lock with two keys, taking one more worry off your mind.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinet with Black Framed Glass Door and Towel Bar Handle
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Single Temperature Zone - Store either red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions: 31 1/2" W x 27 1/2" (29 1/4" w/ handle) D x 78 1/2" H
- Packaging Dimensions: 37 1/2" W x 34" D x 87 1/2" H
- Weight: 325 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
|Depth||27-1/2" (29-1/4" w/Handle)|
|Unit Weight||325 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||383 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 277 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||9|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||28|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
INFO & GUIDES
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com