Allavino 47" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 56 Bottle/124 Can Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the temperature between 39-64°F in the beverage zone, 41-61°F in the upper wine zone, and 45-64°F in the lower wine zone
- FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 42 standard beer bottles, 112 12-oz. cans, and 56 wine bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Please Note: This item is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in.
Dimensions: 33.9" H x 46.8" W x 23.6" D
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers and sodas with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 3Z-VSWB24-3S20 Wine and Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Made up of one beverage center and one dual zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinge doors, this unit makes it easy to keep a wide assortment if your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovations in beverage storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles included so you can attach the handle that best suits your needs
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Three independently controlled temperature zones:
- Beverage Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 39°F and 64°F
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F and 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H x 46.8"W x 23.6"D
- Weight (each unit): 123.5 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
|Unit Weight||238.1 lbs. (combined weight)|
|Shipping Weight||326.0 lbs. (combined weight)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||56|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||154|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
INFO & GUIDES
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com