Allavino 63" Wide Vite II Tru-Vino 554 Bottle Dual Zone Black Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines
- Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 72°F
- Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 554 wine bottles
Please Note: This item is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in.
Dimensions: 78.5" H x 63" W x 27.5" D
Made up of two single zone wine refrigerators with opposite hinged doors, the Allavino Vite II 2X-YHWR305-1B20 Wine Refrigerator is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 554 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The Allavino 2X-YHWR305-1B20 features two digital temperature displays with push button controls that make controlling the wine environment easier than ever. It has a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, allowing you to set it low enough to store white wine at serving temperature and high enough for long term storage of red wine. You can easily monitor the lighted temperature display through the glass without having to open the door.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
Each of the 18 extra thick hardwood shelves can support the weight of up to 28 regular size bottles with standard spacing, and two bottom shelves that can hold larger magnum bottles or up to 25 standard bottles, for a maximum capacity of 554 bottles. The shelves glide-out on ball-bearing tracks that allow you to reach every bottle in your collection with ease. The racks are adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, so you are not limited in the types of bottles you can store. Storage of larger diameter bottles will affect your overall bottle capacity.
An internal fan circulates air in the unit for additional cooling, helping to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves and reducing initial cool down time by 50%. The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
Blue LED Interior Lights:
Cool blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior, making finding the perfect bottle fast and easy. The lights emit much less heat than an incandescent bulb which means they can be left on to showcase your collection without creating a harmful hot spot that could affect your wine bottles.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected glass is frost and condensation free, keeping harmful light away from your wine while giving you a great view of your collection. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure for added peace of mind. Two keys are provided, allowing you to have a back up.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual Temperature Zone - Store both red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions: 78.5" H x 63" W x 27.5" D
- Weight: 650 lbs. (325 lbs. each)
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
|27-1/2" (29-1/4" w/Handle)
|650 lbs. (2 units - 325.0 lbs. each)
|719 lbs. (2 units - 359.5 lbs. each)
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Multiple / Dual Zone
|Cabinet Color / Material
|Energy Star Rated
|Wine Bottle Count
|Up to 554
|Number of Shelves
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)
|Bottles per Shelf
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)
|Number of Doors
|Color / Material
|Accepts Custom Panel
|Tinted / UV Protective
INFO & GUIDES
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com