Kegco 24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Black Digital Kegerator
Kegco's HBK309B-1NK Homebrew Kegerator adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
Digital Temperature Control
Your control over your home brew beer doesn't end once your beer has been kegged! The HBK309B-1NK features digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to give your more precise control over your beer keg's temperature. This kegerator's temperature is adjusted using intuitive up and down buttons instead of a manual dial, and you can easily view the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius on the clear LED display.
Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment
Kegco's HBK309 Series of homebrew kegerators utilize fan forced cooling to provide even cooling throughout the unit. They feature one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg refrigerator on the market - as low as 32 degrees! You can also set the temperature high enough to ferment your homebrew in the kegerator, allowing you to precisely control the fermentation environment.
This home-brew keg cooler features a spacious interior that can easily hold up to three 5-gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, so you can keep multiple kegs stored at their ideal temperature and ready to dispense. It can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy during fermentation.
Deep Chill Function
No more waiting overnight to enjoy a refreshingly cold glass of home brewed beer! The HBK309B-1NK features a Deep Chill function that quickly cools a warm keg in a matter of hours, so it can be ready for an afternoon barbecue or dinner party. Simply press the button, and the compressor continuously for up to 24 hours to get your keg to the desired temperature. Press the button again, and your kegerator returns to its normal operation.
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
When you've run out of home-brewed beer to dispense, or whenever you need some additional refrigerated storage for a party or special event, this versatile kegerator can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator to hold your food and beverages. It comes with two adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles, and it can even be used to store wine thanks to the wide temperature range.
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
The HBK309B-1 includes easy-roll casters that make it easy to enjoy your home-brew beer in any room of your home! Once the keg dispenser is in position, these casters can be easily locked so that your kegerator won't move again until you want it to.
This homebrew beer keg dispenser comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall single tap draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. Choose from the optional add-ons below to customize a homebrew dispense system setup that's just right for you.
- Holds up to three home brew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with matching door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- 1 year parts and labor warranty, 5 years parts only warranty on compressor and sealed system
|Unit Weight||96.9 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com