Kegco 24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Dual Tap Black Digital Kegerator
The Kegco ICK30B-2NK Dual Faucet Digital Javarator add digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to your cold-brew coffee dispense systems. Now you have the ability to see your specific temperature setting and adjust it easily with the push of a button, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control. This Javarator comes complete with a two tap draft dispense.
Digital Temperature Control:
With its digital temperature display and push button control, it's never been easier to set and verify the internal temperature of a cold brew coffee dispenser. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce. Simply press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures:
The ICK30 has Fan-Forced cooling, giving it the coldest temperature range of any coffee keg cooler on the market today. The fan helps provide even cooling throughout the unit. Temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold coffee.
The interior is spacious enough to easily hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew Coffee Kegs, allowing you to store and dispense even more cold-brewed coffee!
Deep Chill Function:
The Deep Chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When your keg has reached the desired temperature, press Deep Chill again to return to normal operation.*
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves:
This Javarator does more than just dispense delicious coffee... it also easily converts to a refrigerator for extra storage! It comes with 2 adjustable shelves, allowing you to space them far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. With the wide temperature range available in the ICK30, you can even use it to store wine!
Locking Casters Provide Mobility:
Easily move the Kegco ICK30 from the kitchen to the patio for that backyard BBQ! Easy-Roll Casters allow you to move the Javarator from one location to another, and they lock so that once it's in position, so that it won't roll again until you want it to.
The Kegco ICK30B-2NK is designed for home use, so it is quiet and energy efficient. The removable recessed drip tray with plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, while the attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off. This Iced Coffee Kegerator includes a complete two tap kegged coffee dispense system.
- Black Cabinet with Matte Black Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes complete with a two tap draft dispense system
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)
|Slim 1/4 Barrel
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Panel
|115 V/60 Hz
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org