Kings Bottle 100 Bottle Kitchen Wine Refrigerator Freestanding KBU100WX-FG RHH
100 Bottle Upright Wine Cooler Refrigerator
This single zone 100 bottle wine cooler ensures you will have plenty of your guests' favorite wine on hand, perfectly chilled and ready to serve. This single-zone unit is designed with the care and attention to detail you have come to expect from KingsBottle. Whether you need a single unit or are outfitting an entire restaurant, our coolers represent a premium value for your budget.
Note: For information of the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- Our 100 bottle wine cooler KBU-100WX has beautiful hardwood shelves that are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp resistant. They are optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure effortless placement and smooth extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- This unit is equipped with high-end digital temperature controller for precise cooling.
- Efficient and quiet Embraco INVERTER compressors are matched with our innovative fan design to ensure even fan-forced cooling throughout the cabinet.
- Attractive blue LED lighting looks good while saving electricity costs.
- Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance to maximize your valuable square footage.
- The gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door is manufactured with UV double-layer coated glass to protect wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes security lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Each of our units is backed by our 2-year warranty and world-class customer service.
- Volume : 10.88 CF (308 Liter)
- Storage capacity : 100 Bottles of Wine
- Installation : Built In or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration : 2 Display + 8 Standard beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range : 41-64°F (5-18°C )
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels : <41dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption:
- Energy Consumption: 0.74 kWh/D (289 kWh/Year)
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 23.6"Wx27"Dx55.7"H (598Wx685Dx1415H mm)
- Net Weight : 198.4 Lbs (90 kgs)
- Shipping Weight : 224.9 Lbs (102 kgs)
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org