Kings Bottle 24 Inch Under Counter Beer Cooler Drinks Stainless Steel KBU55M LHH
These beautiful stainless steel undercounter glass door refrigerators hold up to 140 cans. Solidly constructed 304 stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior, LOW E Glass heating door, this fridge is the perfect addition to any home bar or entertainment room, now you can meet all of your guests' beverage needs with a front venting unit that fits seamlessly under your countertop. Packed with features you'd expect from the KingsBottle brand, these coolers are designed to give you the storage you need with the efficiency and style you want.
Note: KBU55M could be used outdoor if the location is shaded and there is no dust. But for outdoor use, we suggest you consider our OUTDOOR series.
- Our undercounter glass door refrigerators have heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas. The charged tempered safety glass door is surrounded by a beautiful stainless steel frame and handle.
- Solidly constructed 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior for durability and energy efficiency.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- A long-life, high-quality, quiet running compressor that provides vibration free cooling is paired with our state-of-the-art fans to evenly distribute cool air throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes premium temperature controllers from Carel of Italy, a leading brand in the controller industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, energy-saving management.
- Chromed shelves, adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
Heated Glass Door:
Electrically glass doors are coated with a transparent conductive film on the glass. With the power on, the glass heats to prevent the formation of water droplets on the outer surface.
The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates, unit has 3 x modes (STRONG / OFF / WEAK) so you can adjust if needed as some places are higher in humidity and more subject to condensation.
Notice: Glass surface temperature is around 80-93°F (27-34°C) , it must be kept away from rain and weather.
- Volume: 4.34 CF (123 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 96 bottles (12 OZ) or 126 cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Rated Power Input: 140 Watts (Heated Glass OFF); 170Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption : 0.83kw.h/24h (Heating Glass OFF), 1.29 kw.h/24h (Heating Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 23.4"Wx21.5"Dx32.3"H
- Net Weight: 132 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 143 Lbs
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org