Kings Bottle 46 Bottle 24 Inch Under Counter Wine Fridge Built In KBU50WX-SS RHH
24" 46 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator
The perfect wine should be chilled to the perfect temperature. Keep it there with a 24 inch wide 46 bottle wine cooler. This high-end wine fridge KBU50WX has the features you need for a busy kitchen, popular bar, or frequent dinner parties. Attractive enough to be freestanding, yet convenient enough to be built into tight quarters, it is the cooling solution you have been looking for. Keep your favorite wines ready to serve at the perfect temperature with KingsBottle.
- A high-quality, quiet-running Embraco INVERTER compressor provides vibration-free cooling.
- This 46 bottle wine cooler refrigerator KBU-50WX features a premium high-quality, Italian brand Carel temperature controller, with an automatic defrosting control mode, room high and low temperature alarm system, and energy-saving management to help control your electricity bills.
- The state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system blows and distributes cool air throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- The unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance for convenient installation wherever it's needed.
- The beautiful hardwood shelves in this high-end wine fridge are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant.
- Storage has been optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure smooth, effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- The gas-charged tempered safety glass door with UV double-layer coated glass protects wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- This refrigerator has an installed security lock with a spare key.
- KBU50WX-SS comes with a stainless steel door frame; KBU50WX-FG features with borderless glass door.
- Volume: 5.37 CF (152 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 46 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 6 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 41-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA6C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (40g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.589 kWh/D ( 215 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.8"Wx23.6"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 112.4 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 121.2 Lbs
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org