Kings Bottle Large Beverage Refrigerator With Low-E Glass Door KBU425BX-FG LHH
This sleek heavy-duty stainless steel fronted KingsBottle upright beverage refrigerator is large enough for the whole family. This model KBU425BX has been upgraded to Embraco Inverter Compressor, which super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
The unit has ultra-fast cool down times worthy of full commercial units, yet operates quietly due to the implementation of a 12-volt fan system. All of the shelves are fully adjustable to enable you to maximize the space when chilling items of varying sizes. The heavy-duty chromed steel racking is rated to handle a whopping 26 kilograms per shelf. Simple electronic controls located inside the door enable you to turn the unit on and off, set the temperature, and operate the light at the touch of a button. The rugged lock enables you to secure your content with total peace of mind. A front ventilation system allows this refrigerator unit to be built into tight-fitting spaces.
Total quality, design, and function ensure that this generous sized KingsBottle beverage refrigerator unit remains one of our best sellers. You may also be interested in our matching wine fridge (model KB425DX) that can be placed side-by-side and enables you to store 159 bottles of wine on dedicated fixed hardwood sliding racks.
For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout, and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS
- Volume: 15CF (425 Litre)
- Capacity: 630 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 36°F to 68°F ( 2°C to 20°C)
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32 - 100 °F ( 0 -38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 110-115V/60HZ
- Rated Current: 1.7A
- Power Input: 165W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Unit Size: This is a set of two units. Each unit in this combo is 23.42”W x 27.36”D x 70.86”H (Included 0.59" stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 0.5" on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com