Kings Bottle Tall Large Wine Cooler Refrigerator Drinks Cabinet with Stainless Steel Trim KBU170WX-SS RHH
The KingsBottle large upright wine cooler fridge has a sleek, single-zone design that improves the look of any room and stores your bottles at the perfect temperature. It holds up to 166 bottles of wine (or 133 bottles with 3 display shelves at the top). With KingsBottle quality cooling, quiet Embraco INVERTER compressor, and reasonable prices, this upright beverage cooler makes a fine addition to any kitchen, bar, or wine room.
Choose the 166 bottles upright wine fridge KBU-170WX with Stainless Steel Trim
from Kingsbottle for elegant storage and cooling solution for your favorite wines.
- The 166 bottles upright wine cooler drink has a long-lived, quiet running compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- Manufactured with a premium digital temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode and energy-saving management.
- Whisper-quiet fans ensure even, efficient cooling throughout the cabinet.
- Front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- FULL-EXTENSION racks/hardwood-shelves are strong and warp-resistant, optimizing for maximum bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles. Three display shelves at the top are perfect for you to see the bottle label.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure the effortless placement and extraction of bottles, regardless of weight.
- The gas-charged tempered safety glass is a UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Volume : 14.30 CF (405 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 166 bottles of wine (133 bottles with the option of 3 display shelves at the top)
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration : 3 Display + 10 Standard beech wood shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 41-64°F (5-18°C )
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels : < 40dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.33 kWh/D ( 360 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 23.5"W 27"D 71.8"H (598Wx685Dx1825H mm)
- Net Weight : 286.6 Lbs (130 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 310.9 lbs ( 141 kgs)
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org