Kings Bottle Upright Low-E Glass Door Dual Zone Large Wine Cooler KBU425DX-FG RHH
Dual Temperature Upright Wine Cooler
Total quality, design, and function ensure that this KingsBottle upright wine fridge refrigerator enables you to store your collection with total peace of mind at a highly accurate set temperature. You can also purchase a second unit with the door hinged on the opposite side that will allow you to house wines at a different temperature, or simply to expand the quantity that you are able to cellar. We also make a fully matching bar fridge that can sit side-by-side with these units - see our model KBU425BX Beverage Fridge.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- Volume: 15CF (425 Litre)
- Capacity: 159 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 15 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Upper Zone 36°F to 54°F ( 2°C to 12°C );
- Lower Zone 54°F to 68°F ( 12°C to 20°C )
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32 - 100 °F ( 0 -38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Patented sink of compressor
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
45mm Thickness C-Pantane
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 110-115V/60HZ
- Rated Current: 1.7A
- Power Input: 165W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Unit Size: 23.42”W x 27.36”D x 70.86”H (Included 0.59" stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 0.5" on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org