Newair 24” Built-in 160 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge in Stainless Steel, Quiet Operation with Smooth Rolling Shelves
Ideal for Commercial & Home Use
This NewAir Dual Zone Wine Fridge offers a staggering 160 bottle storage capacity, and with triple pane insulated glass and dual cooling zones, it’s the perfect wine fridge for the serious wine collector. The stand-alone design fits snugly against the wall, and the craftsmen-inspired Beechwood shelves glide effortlessly for accessing your wine collection. Featuring an attractive stainless steel design, front-venting, and whisper-quiet compressor cooling, the NewAir Dual Zone Wine Fridge offers state-of-the-art storage for both red and white wines in a secure, lockable environment.
- Built for both residential and commercial applications
- Oversized capacity stores up to 160 wine bottles
- Dual cooling zones allow a temperature range of 40-50 degrees in upper zone and 50-66 degrees in lower zone
- Triple tempered glass offers improved insulation and efficiency
- Smooth gliding, Beechwood shelves allow for easy wine selection
- Low noise compressor cooling eliminates distracting sound
- Includes an adjustable interior soft gold LED light for an enhanced view of your wine collection
1. Massive 160 Bottle Storage Capacity for an Expansive Collection
The NewAir Dual Zone Wine Fridge lets the serious wine collector store an immense collection of both red and white wine in separate cooling zones.
2. Choose Between Two Separate Cooling Zones
Store your white wines in the upper zone, with a temperature range of 40-50 degrees, and your red wines in the lower zone with an ideal range of 50-66 degrees. Choose the ideal chilling temperature for your entire collection.
3. Triple Pane, UV-Layered Glass Door for Optimum Insulation
Fashioned with a triple-tempered, anti-UV layered glass door so your wine is protected and kept chilled at the perfect temperature.
4. Smooth-Gliding Beechwood Shelves Allow Easy Access
Premium shelves made of Beechwood slide effortlessly, preventing sediments from stirring while letting you customize storage options easily and quickly. Now you have a wine fridge that’s as versatile as it is beautiful.
5. Powerful, Quiet Cooling
With a high-capacity compressor, the NewAir Dual Zone Wine Fridge ensures your entire wine collection is treated to even, circulated cooling with minimal noise. The result is your wine is cooled at the precise temperature you select from the dual zone LED temperature readout.
6. Timeless Stainless Steel Design Built for Lasting Beauty
Designed in attractive and durable stainless steel, you’ll feel proud to showcase your wine in this NewAir Dual Zone Wine Fridge that’s at home as a built-in or free-standing wine chiller. It also features a lockout for peace of mind.
- Model: AWR-1600DB
Product Type: 160 Bottle BuiltIn Compressor Wine Cooler
Product Dimensions: 26.90"D (28.75" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 69.30"H
Product Internal Volume: 15.9 ft3
Product Weight: 222.00 lbs.
Product Color: Black
Application: A colossal stainless steel dual zone wine cooler for preserving and enjoying a wine collection
Voltage: 120 volts
Watts: 130 watts
Amps: 2.3 amps
Frequency: 60 Hz
Bottle Capacity: 160
Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Built-In
Type: Dual zone
Finish: Stainless Steel
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Push Button
Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
Interior LED Light: Yes
Rack Construction: Wood
Removable Wine Racks: Yes
Locking Doors: Yes
Temperature Range: Upper zone 40-50, Lower zone 50-66
Stemware Storage: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-600A
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com