Whynter FWC-1201BB/FWC-1201BBa 124 Bottle Freestanding Wine Refrigerator
Ideal for the aspiring wine enthusiast or the seasoned collector, your portfolio can be safely and optimally stored in the Whynter FWC-1201BB / FWC-1201BBa Freestanding Wine Cabinet Refrigerator with Lock.
This Whynter single zone wine freestanding storage system can hold up to 124 standard 750ml wine bottles, an perfect storage and display unit for an expanding collection. Equipped with a strong fan-circulated cooling system and LED lighting the unit includes features to enhance your experience each time you reach for a bottle.
124 standard wine bottles
|Cabinet Storage Capacity||
9.7 cu. ft.
|Cooling System Type||
40ºF – 65ºF
|Maximum Power Consumption||
130 watts / 1.6A
55.5" H x 23.5" W x 22.5" D
|Noise level (dBA)||
Features and Specifications:
- Capacity: 124 standard 750ml wine bottles
- Cabinet Storage Capacity: 9.7 cu. ft.
- Sleek black cabinet and interior
- Freestanding setup
- Digital LED temperature control with temperature range from 40ºF – 65ºF / 5ºC – 18ºC
- Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch
- Reversible door swing
- Powerful compressor cooling
- Internal fan-forced circulation for even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
- Activated charcoal filter
- 4 removable flat slide out shelves
- Shelf One through Three: 32 bottles
- Shelf Four: 16 bottles
- Bottom Shelf: 12 bottles
- Voltage: 115V /60Hz
- Power: 130 watts / 1.6 Amps
- ETL listed
- Product dimensions: 55.5″ H x 23.5″ W x 22.5″ D
- Package dimensions: 60″ H x 26″ W x 25″ D
- Noise Level : 42 (dB）
- Net weight: 128 lbs
- Gross weight: 139 lbs
- UPC 850956003859 (FWC-1201BB)
- UPC 850014459444 (FWC-1201BBa)
*This unit has a one year limited warranty.User Manual:
When you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to confirm that your order has been successfully placed This email contains the details of your order and provides a summary of the items purchased, their cost, delivery charges, and estimated delivery date If there is an issue with any of these details, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary adjustments.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing the tracking number(s) for your package. The tracking number allows you to track the location of your package at any time during the shipping process. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order please email us at email@example.com
Shipment arrived damaged or defective
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you instructions for returning the product and receiving a replacement. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt. If the item is found to be damaged or defective we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available.
30 Day returns and cancellation policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt (in its original packaging) for a full refund or exchange. If the item is defective or damaged when received, we will provide a full replacement or a refund depending on the options available. However, some manufacturers require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 20%. If a delivery is refused for any reason other than a damaged product, a 15% restocking fee will be charged to the card on file. Returns are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase but are subject to restocking fees from certain manufacturers. All returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
Products not eligible for returns
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases include: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in a resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.yourcoolwine.com - Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 10 or more of a single product or orders with an invoice total greater than $2,500). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com